Toolbar
Author Message
 Toolbar

How can I create a toolbar that stays just below the menubar and make
sure all the windows I open appear below the toolbar?

Thanks,
    Floyd

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Toolbar

Quote:

> How can I create a toolbar that stays just below the menubar and make
> sure all the windows I open appear below the toolbar?

Use a floating window for this.
and add code to all window's open event to open under this window.

Mfg
Christian

--
MegaPoster 1.0
Print your own mega posters up to 500 square meters !

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Toolbar

Quote:

> > How can I create a toolbar that stays just below the menubar and make
> > sure all the windows I open appear below the toolbar?

> Use a floating window for this.
> and add code to all window's open event to open under this window.

> Mfg
> Christian

And add code to all window's moved event to stay under this window, if you
want.

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Toolbar

Quote:

> > > How can I create a toolbar that stays just below the menubar and make
> > > sure all the windows I open appear below the toolbar?

> > Use a floating window for this.
> > and add code to all window's open event to open under this window.

> > Mfg
> > Christian

> And add code to all window's moved event to stay under this window, if you
> want.

..or heck, make a single function which takes a window as a parameter
and then repositions it where you want it. Call this function from Open
and Moved events.

HTH. :-)

--
"A speck of dust now blows away/Epiphanies can never stay."

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ToolBar Button, bitmap images

2. toolbar always on top?

3. Toolbar buttons

4. Fluffy toolbar icons

5. Toolbar question

6. Toolbar button background color

7. Disabling Toolbar Buttons

8. Toolbar button enabling

9. Old XL graphics toolbar on Dyalog v.7 ???????????

10. Toolbar and MDI under VSW 3.1.1

11. Menubar and Toolbar back color

12. VW: Toolbars