RB QuickStart Guider from RB
Author Message
 RB QuickStart Guider from RB

I just got a note that RB has a new QuickStart Guide available from
their website:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The project is a URL Manager. Haven't looked at it yet, but I thought
I'd pass it along.

Chip

Sun, 02 May 2004 13:34:07 GMT

1. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

2. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

3. RB: row order by RB database

4. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24

5. replace setup.rb/install.rb with builtin module

6. install.rb/setup.rb question

7. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb

8. Newbie wants to know: RB to W95 or VB to RB?

9. RBDB from RB 2.1 project works in RB 4.5?

10. Crashing with SpriteSurface in RB 4.5 - 2 (Was "Re: Good games written in RB")

11. What is base64.rb for? (from /usr/lib/ruby/1.6/base64.rb)

12. RB and reformatting