How to network my prog?
Author Message
 How to network my prog?

Hithere..
I have a program based on applescripts.

I'm just wondering how can I make my program to either
a) use PPP to connect to another computer in the LAN and setup a new user on
the machine I want to access
b)use TCP/IP to log into a computer perhaps outside the LAN, like connect to
an IP on the internet and use my program on the computer i am connected to?

=====================================
Julius Mattsson, founder and webmaster.
www.MacDesktop.com

icq: 13800019
=====================================
"Life goes fast, and if you lock yourself in a shell
you're not going to be a part of it."
=====================================

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. FORTRAN prog. CANNOT use Network data in REALTIME

2. clarion prog as a cgi prog

3. Lit Prog - Meta Prog

4. Off topic - Moving my notebook from network to network

5. Chk printer status in MS-Network (Network printer)

6. NETWORK - creating a temporary index on Network

7. DC Area Network Cobol Network

8. it their a way to convert a ASM prog, to a quick basic, visual basic prog????

9. C prog for cumulative normal dist translated into J

10. Position available: s/390 Assembler prog/analyst

11. My prog

12. Output from REXX directed to an ASSEMBLER prog