AppleEventObjectSpecifier doesn't work…
Author Message
 AppleEventObjectSpecifier doesn't work…

I tried to do something with appleScript:

Get control integer for window indexed integer to get the nth control of
the nth window; In RealBasic, this doen't work:

obj=w.control(event.IntegerParam("----"))
event.ReplyObjectSpecifier=obj 'Type mismatch

the documentation says that ReplyObjectSpecifier musst be an
AppleEventObjectSpecifier; To a received appleEvent, I understand, but I
can't see how to create an AppleEventObjectSpecifier without an
appleEvent.
Do you have any idea?

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

2. EAI works (or doesn't work) differently under different platforms

3. tkman works/doesn't work [hpux9]

4. match works, don't match doesn't

5. Bevel Buttons' icon doesn't work

6. re.LOCALE | re.IGNORECASE doesn't work as you'd expect

7. expect's full_buffer doesn't seem to work

8. [entry]'s -disabledforeground doesn't work

9. += doesn't work in python cgi's

10. tkdesk on fedora core 5 -- doesn't run, doesn't compile

11. WININET doesn't always work

12. Interrupt doesn't work after UI trouble