RealBasic ODBC to Filemaker not Working
Author Message
 RealBasic ODBC to Filemaker not Working

I'm stumped. I'm trying to get RealBasic 4.02 runing on OS 9.2.2 to
connect to Filemaker 5.5 via ODBC

I can successfully use Excel to get data out of Filemaker via ODBC on
the same machine, but when I create a new ODBC database connection in
realbasic the database properties doesn't display any visible tables

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If Excel works, then I would
think realbasic should be able to see it. What could I be doing wrong?

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:26:25 GMT

1. help -- creating FileMaker plug-ins with REALbasic

2. RealBasic and FileMaker Pro Help Needed

3. AppleEvents, RealBasic and FileMaker Pro

4. Realbasic + Filemaker - anybody?

5. ODBC for Filemaker?

6. ODBC and Filemaker

7. TPS ODBC Beta Driver Not Working With ASP

8. ODBC and anything else that does not work

9. ODBC in RealBasic

10. ODBC from a mac realbasic binary

11. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

12. Will RealBasic work for internet app?