How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?
Author Message
 How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?

How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?
I tried ScreenGrab Pugin but it doesn't work

Thu, 29 May 2003 14:04:59 GMT
 How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?

Quote:
>Angelo Scicolone wrote...

>How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?
>I tried ScreenGrab Pugin but it doesn't work

Have you tried CaptureScreen by Joe Strout
http://www.strout.net/macsoft/rbplugins/

Ive used it with RB 2.1.2 without problems
-laz

Thu, 29 May 2003 18:13:15 GMT

1. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

2. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

3. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

4. GraphicsCcontext and bounds - screenshot.gif (0/1)

5. Silly Screenshot Capture Question

6. Windows API for screenshot

7. LogFlash & IMPEX - new screenshot pages

8. get an IE 5 screenshot

9. high-resolution RDE screenshot needed

10. fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada

11. Screenshot again

12. Screenshot in Tkinter