Regular Expressions
Author Message
 Regular Expressions

I've succesfully been using RegExPPC from A Krank
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

I'm looking for at RealBasic plugin for MacOSX (carbonized) that
enables me to use Regular Expressions.

Anyone got a solution to this?

With Kind Regards

S?ren Rehn

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:12:10 GMT
 Regular Expressions

Quote:

> I've succesfully been using RegExPPC from A Krank
> (http://www.prnet.de/RegEx).

> I'm looking for at RealBasic plugin for MacOSX (carbonized) that
> enables me to use Regular Expressions.

> Anyone got a solution to this?

REAL does; just update to 3.5, which includes regular expressions. An
alternative on Mac OS X is to use the Shell class, which lets you create
and run Perl programs (or whatever your favorite Unix grep may be) from
within your own program. m.

--

*** REALbasic, The Definitive Guide! ***
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic/

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:54:20 GMT
 Regular Expressions
Thanks!
I'll have a look at that beta!

/S?ren Rehn

Quote:

> > I've succesfully been using RegExPPC from A Krank
> > (http://www.prnet.de/RegEx).

> > I'm looking for at RealBasic plugin for MacOSX (carbonized) that
> > enables me to use Regular Expressions.

> > Anyone got a solution to this?

> REAL does; just update to 3.5, which includes regular expressions. An
> alternative on Mac OS X is to use the Shell class, which lets you create
> and run Perl programs (or whatever your favorite Unix grep may be) from
> within your own program. m.

> --

> *** REALbasic, The Definitive Guide! ***
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic/

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:07:49 GMT

1. regular expression matching in J ? (or APL)

2. Tgen, linear algebra, and regular expression package available

3. Regular Expressions

4. Regular Expression Matcher v1.1

5. apl and regular expressions

6. php like regular expressions in apl?

7. Support for regular expressions in APL?

8. Benchmarking Regular Expressions in J3.05

9. regular expression discussion

10. Regular Expressions in J

11. Regular Expression to match HTML elements

12. Using regular expressions to validate data