RealBasic Database Date format
Author Message
 RealBasic Database Date format

What is the date format I have to put to make a SQL Query inside a
realbasic database, on the PC?

 i try ... where date='2002-06-14', did not work even if inside the
record the data is store that way.

PS: the request work on the Mac but not on the PC.

TIA

Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:26:47 GMT

1. Date SQL with REALbasic database

2. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

3. Invalid dates - 215 using Btrieve/Clipper DATE format

4. Comparing date functions with database date records.

5. Date format in itk date widgets

6. Tcl Date Routines don't handle ISO date formats

7. routine to convert date format 0CYYDDDF to format DD/MM/YY or DDMMYY

8. How to display date from unix format to dd/mm/yy format

9. Can I change the system date with realbasic

10. date in realBasic

11. Looping over a directory and reading Jpegs into a database -- Realbasic 4.5

12. How do you use jpegs in a realbasic database on the PC