Beta Window Resizing Code
Author Message
 Beta Window Resizing Code

I have finished the beta for my window resizing code.  The project is
fully commented, and can be downloaded here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

It works on Windows, Classic MacOS, and of course, MacOS X.  The only
two pieces that don't seem to resize at all are the window's Title, and
(on the Windows Platforms)... PopupMenus.

I encourage comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc.

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:43:10 GMT

1. Q: resizing listbox with window resize

2. VA3.0b - window resizing on form resize

3. Installer - Linux beta 01, Windows beta 3f

4. ANN: Installer - Linux beta 01, Windows beta 3f

5. Resizing Window in windows

6. C5b: Window formatter resizes window when toolbar is used

7. Resizing in code created controls

8. resize code works not ok

9. optimize a gif resize code

10. Req: code snippet for resizing widgets in text widget

11. Window resizing troubles

12. Resizing window slow to repaint.