Listbox background paint and *my* listbox bug
Author Message
 Listbox background paint and *my* listbox bug

More info about my listboxes strange behavior. I don't know what is
happening and it's driving me mad :

I've just received the REALbasic tip about "iTunes-like" listbox and added
the code to my project. The result is a Runtime failure when running in the
IDE (de{*filter*}.cpp:835). The runtime failure doesn't arise in the compiled
app, however.

And when I use my classes and listbox objects in a new project, the
"iTunes-like" code works as expected.

Can somebody explain me this ?
Why my upgraded RB project behaves like this with listboxes ?

Beno?t
--
To reply, just replace "tvir" with "terravirtual".

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 01:22:03 GMT

1. BUG: Background color in 80A2 Listbox

2. To paint of listbox entries...

3. Tk Listbox bindings (was: Tk Listbox Question)

4. listbox-rtb (listbox recolor) for TK4.0

5. Making Tk listboxes behave like MS-Windows listboxes

6. Adding Color background to a listbox.

7. Background jobs and listboxes

8. Listboxes Bug ?

9. bug in realbasic 2.1 with listbox listindex

10. DR2 Listbox Bug

11. Bug in ListBox ?

12. VO 1.0c-2 ListBox/ComboBox BUG