What am I doing wrong!
Author Message
 What am I doing wrong!

Hi all,

So far, all my REALBasic programs have worked correctly on Windows. But
I just added a MENU BAR - and it is GONE under Windows.

In the past, all my RB stuff opened to a WINDOW1 with NO Menu items.
Now, I have added a MENU to the app. Works fine under OS9, OS 7.6 but
under Windows ... NO MENU!

Yikes.

So ... for all Windows compilers, what could my problem be?

Thanks

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:54:36 GMT
 What am I doing wrong!

Quote:
>So far, all my REALBasic programs have worked correctly on Windows. But
>I just added a MENU BAR - and it is GONE under Windows.

Did you set a default window for your peoject? The menu bar appears as part of
the default window.

--
"Quand la morale triomphe, il se passe des choses tres vilaines."
Literature. Art. Photography. Forums. Shareware. Kink. Sex.

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:10:47 GMT

1. What am I doing wrong?

2. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

3. What am I doing Wrong

4. what am i doing wrong

5. Help - What am I doing wrong

6. Saving a Variable to a field in a record- what am i doing wrong

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. What am I doing wrong?

9. #CONTROL What am I doing wrong

10. What am i doing wrong.

11. What am I doing wrong?

12. Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????