Announcing SNET Open Source (MwRB)
Author Message
 Announcing SNET Open Source (MwRB)

I announce today the SNET Open Source website, the new hub for current
and future SilverNetworks Open Source initiatives.

Right now, I have posted the source code to Chatline Client, Server, and
Tracker. I'm expecting people to do great things with this source code.
The source code for SilverBASIC will also be released soon.

Spy, SilverCreator, Systaller, GM Toolkit, GMOnline, GMhttp, and other
SilverNetworks products will not be open sourced at this time and will
continue regular production.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

Thanks,
Mike Richardson

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:34:21 GMT

1. Announce: new open source oo language

2. ANNOUNCE: Open Source Eiffel/Versant OODBMS library

3. ANNOUNCE: AVPython (Python embedded in ArcView GIS) now open source

4. Announce: Pyxie - an Open Source XML Processing Library for Python

5. ANNOUNCE: Zope license change, now Open Source(tm)

6. ANNOUNCE: TinyTcl 6.8, Open Source Tcl Interpreter for Embedded DOS Applications

7. Open Source/Open Science conference announcement

8. open source (and open standard)

9. Source-Navigator is now an open source project!

10. Simple ZipIt Clone Released [MwRB]

11. Test Post from SNET.NET on 5/21/96