Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)
Author Message
 Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

I don't know about you guys, but I love the classic Note Pad. I don't
like stickies at all. When I looked around the web for OS X Note Pad
alternatives all I found was over complicated ones which was persisly
what I was looking to avoid. So, I made my own version of Note Pad for
OS X. Then I realized other people might feel the same as me. I am
planning to release it as freeware and I was wondering if anyone could
help me.

Could some people running OS X please beta test it for me and email me
some comments?

Download: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks,
Adam

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 04:54:53 GMT

1. Beta testers needed for Mac Tcl port

2. XML Editor Beta 1.02 (Mac Classic and MacOSX)

3. Wanted: Mac Forth Beta Testers

4. Mac Python beta testers wanted.

5. Realbasic 4 (Classic unter Mac OS 8.6): FEHLER 3 gel?st

6. dir2html - beta testers wanted (OS/2)

7. Beta Testers Wanted: SWI Prolog 2.9.0 for OS/2

8. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

9. Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience help needed

10. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

11. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

12. Mac Devpr., C++/Smalltalk,Power Plant,Mac OS,OO Proficient Needed In Sunny Phoenix