Solving Windows shortcuts
Author Message
 Solving Windows shortcuts

Hello.

Does anyone know how to "solve" windows shortcuts?
It looks like RB solves only Macinotsh aliases but does not solves
Windows shortcuts...
(I'm using RB 4.5; and I'm talking about applications built for
Windows of course)

Thanks.
Pascal.

Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:10:06 GMT
 Solving Windows shortcuts

:> Hello.
:>
:> Does anyone know how to "solve" windows shortcuts?
:> It looks like RB solves only Macinotsh aliases but does not solves
:> Windows shortcuts...
:> (I'm using RB 4.5; and I'm talking about applications built for
:> Windows of course)
:>
:> Thanks.
:> Pascal.

REALbasic 5 "resolves" Mac aliases (and RB has done so for a VERY long
time).  Now, however, I believe it has the ability to do the same for
Windows shortcuts.  You might check the demo to be sure and see if it's
worthy of your upgrade dollars.

= Steve =
--
Steve W. Jackson
Montgomery, Alabama

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:55:57 GMT

1. RCR: Fun with attribute shortcuts solves RCR #3 and more

2. Shortcuts for Windows

3. windows shortcuts

4. windows shortcuts

5. CLOSE all windows shortcut?

6. Creating Windows shortcut

7. Creating an Shortcut Icon on the Windows Desktop

8. Windows 95 ShortCuts

9. Creating windows shortcuts

10. Resolving windows shortcuts

11. Windows desktop shortcut using Installjammer doesnot work

12. shortcuts / icons / program groups on windows?