MS Office Automation built application problems
Author Message
 MS Office Automation built application problems

Basically my app works as expected in the RB IDE when trying to export
some data to Excel. However when I build it and run the built
application, the application throws up the following error message:

Runtime Failure: Invalid class definition. Please report what caused
this error along with the error type.

I've also tried the same thing with the supplied OA example projects
and they exhibit the same behavior.

Any ideas?

RB v4.5.2, OS X 10.2.4

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:48:53 GMT

1. Problem with Office Automation

2. DDE Command reference for MS Office / MS Word

3. Office Automation

4. Re-Post: Office Automation Trouble

5. Office X Automation????

6. Office Automation - looking for Tutorial ideas

7. Any Office automation inprovements in RB 5?

8. Office Automation Running Macro with Params

9. Office Automation Help

10. Office Automation

11. Active X - MS Browser in a built application ?

12. Building tcl/tk Applications under MS Windows