Sound Problem in Realbasic
Author Message
 Sound Problem in Realbasic

I have an application that itself does not use sound, but when compiled and
run on a PC, it turns the volume up to maximum on the users PC (Wave Audio)
- but it is only one user.  On my test machines it does not cause a problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Is there a work around?

Cheers
Nick.

(Replace "potato" with "mata" in email address for direct reply)

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:18:00 GMT

1. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

2. Sound resource in RealBasic.

3. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

4. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

5. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

6. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

7. REXX: Sound.CMD --- simple sound player !

8. sound WAVE sound

9. SOUND-a-SOUND

10. snack sound and multiple sound cards

11. RealBasic Finder Crash problems

12. Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…