2xSAI Graphics Enhancing...
Author Message
 2xSAI Graphics Enhancing...

Hi, anybody knows how the Eagle or 2xSAI video Enhancer works? (it's the
line smoothing fx seen on most emulators like SNES9X) I'm thinking to
implement a didactical version in a RB application.

tnx! :)

[sniper]

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:09:58 GMT
 2xSAI Graphics Enhancing...

Quote:
> Hi, anybody knows how the Eagle or 2xSAI video Enhancer works? (it's the
> line smoothing fx seen on most emulators like SNES9X) I'm thinking to
> implement a didactical version in a RB application.

> tnx! :)

> [sniper]

Email Richard Bannister (bannister.org).  He's done a tremendous
amount of emulator work (rockNES, boycott advance) and knows an
armload about blitz.  He's also a really decent guy who probably will
help you out if you ask him nicely :)

Not that he's into REALbasic, but he might shed some light on the
technology for ya.

Cheers;
Seth

Sat, 01 May 2004 09:40:15 GMT

1. Enhanced Graphics mode

2. Enhanced Graphics mode

3. Fern's Graphic Library, Printing Graphics / Impresion de Graficos

4. Xlib 2d graphics or GL 3d graphics and tcl/tk

5. Sorting Multi-selection enhanced list views

6. Enhancing J file capabilities

7. Any enhanced list view patches?

8. enhancing j release 1, version 7

9. Enhanced List Widget in VW 2.5

10. Enhance an Open dialog body or title bar?

11. Enhancing "ls -l" file listing abilities

12. Valentina Database Line Enhanced with 1.6 Release