Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…
Author Message
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

Hi,

Am I the only one wich has 2 messages not read and wich aren't in the
list? (I see in that there are 2 messages wich I still don't know, but
they doen't appear in the list)

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

:> Hi,
:>
:> Am I the only one wich has 2 messages not read and wich aren't in the
:> list? (I see in that there are 2 messages wich I still don't know, but
:> they doen't appear in the list)
:>

It's that Mozilla newsreader thing you've got -- it's broke!  :-)

= Steve =

--
Steve W. Jackson,  Montgomery, Alabama
http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

Quote:

> :> Hi,
> :>
> :> Am I the only one wich has 2 messages not read and wich aren't in the
> :> list? (I see in that there are 2 messages wich I still don't know, but
> :> they doen't appear in the list)
> :>

> It's that Mozilla newsreader thing you've got -- it's broke!  :-)

> = Steve =

> --
> Steve W. Jackson,  Montgomery, Alabama
> http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

i had that problem before, it goes away after a little bit. the messages
start to expire.

--
http://skateboards.arecool.net
AIM: pinqkandi

Pinq Different?

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

Quote:

> i had that problem before, it goes away after a little bit. the messages
> start to expire.

Some messages was expiring and the problem is still here Do I wait for more
expired messages or is it another "bug"? The apparition was started when I
tried to
send a message at this forum, and, because I did not see my message in the
list, I did
send the same message twice And then, I've aborted to send a treeth message

Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

Quote:

> > > :> Hi,
> > > :>
> > > :> Am I the only one wich has 2 messages not read and wich aren't in the
> > > :> list? (I see in that there are 2 messages wich I still don't know, but
> > > :> they doen't appear in the list)
> > > :>

> > > It's that Mozilla newsreader thing you've got -- it's broke!  :-)

> > > = Steve =

> > > --
> > > Steve W. Jackson,  Montgomery, Alabama
> > > http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

> > i had that problem before, it goes away after a little bit. the messages
> > start to expire.

> Some messages was expiring and the problem is still here Do I wait for more
> expired messages or is it another "bug"?

different servers expire messages at different times. you can do (in
Communicator - i dont know about Outlook): Messages [menu]:Mark:All as read.
that can fix it too

--
http://skateboards.arecool.net
AIM: pinqkandi

Pinq Different?

Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem about "comp.lang.basic.realbasic"…

Quote:

> > > i had that problem before, it goes away after a little bit. the messages
> > > start to expire.

> > Some messages was expiring and the problem is still here Do I wait for more
> > expired messages or is it another "bug"?

> different servers expire messages at different times. you can do (in
> Communicator - i dont know about Outlook): Messages [menu]:Mark:All as read.
> that can fix it too

> --
> http://skateboards.arecool.net
> AIM: pinqkandi

> Pinq Different?

Thanks! Today they have expired At the moment where they expire, I wasn't able to
connect to this "Forum" and I restarted Then, the 2 messages disapear But, these
messages, are they news or copies from viewed messages? That's a non-answerable
question Thanks again

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deutschsprechende comp.lang.basic.realbasic-Benutzer?

2. Introducing MoneyedMail to comp.lang.basic.realbasic

3. Archived "comp.lang.clipper" messages

4. sql in realbasic, "group by"

5. Printing "reports" with RealBasic

6. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

7. Visual Basic to go "Object Oriented"

8. "Historical" question about Basic

9. Power BASIC "ARRAY" commands

10. "BASIC to REXX" translation

11. Wanted GW Basic "like" interpretor/compiler

12. Basic Properties of Lists ("foreward")