Odd re-draw issues with 4.0.2
Author Message
 Odd re-draw issues with 4.0.2

Quote:

> I was wondering if anyone else had experienced problems with redrawing when
> building with 4.0.2.

> We haven't seen these issues before, but now when we build with 4.0.2 for
> either Classic or Carbon, all sorts of issues are coming up. For example,
> listboxes not updating and activating the scrollbar when there are more rows
> are added than can currently be viewed, chasing arrows remaining frozen
> after completing their task, whole portions of the window not appearing when
> hiding and then coming back to the app, and a bunch more.

I haven't seen any of that. Only chasing arrows issue I've seen is that
they sometimes draw in the wrong place.

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
    "I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:18:17 GMT

1. window redrawing issue

2. Odd issue with Clipper 5.3b, Apollo for Delphi, and Netware 3.12 server

3. Drawing Tree on Canvas -Design Issues

4. Canvases and performance issues of drawing multi-lines

5. Drawing into bitmaps/XOR drawing on canvases

6. CFP: The AI Pride Issue (IEEE intelligent systems special issue)

7. redraw

8. Redraw a list without changing the selection

9. Canvases Don't Redraw

10. More graphical questions (redrawing without a flicker)

11. Line Redraws

12. redrawing and garbage around checkbox