Iconpaste and icons oh my...
Author Message
 Iconpaste and icons oh my...

Good day.
I am having some problems with assigning an icon to my programs.

I downloaded iconpaste (after not finding it on the CD, as it was supposed
to be), and every time I use it, it shows me 'important icons are missing,
blah blah' with the red X's.

I followed a tutorial off of resexcellence and used Iconographer to make my
icons.
 I copied the icon (tried this several different ways), and never would the
iconpaste 'paste' menu enable. Even tried closing/restarting it.

I even downloaded some OS X icons from xicons.com and tried them , hoping
they contained all of the right resources.

Is iconpaste the best way to do this? Can someone offer detailed advice on
adding an icon?

Thanks Much!

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:30:17 GMT
 Iconpaste and icons oh my...

Quote:

> Is iconpaste the best way to do this? Can someone offer detailed advice on
> adding an icon?

Use ResEdit, new, Create New Ressouce, chose ICN#

(or open a application for copy) and redraw

After copy one after one and paste to iconpaste. At last copy from
iconpaste and paste in RB.

--
jpb

"Je vois ce que tu veux dire, me disait l'aveugle"

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:50:35 GMT

1. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS....

2. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS

3. Icons Icons Icons

4. Oh, Oh, A Duplicate Problem

5. oh please oh please - pcgi

6. Black OS/2 icons and mini-icons for VisualWorks 2.0 for OS/2

7. cursor wait icon change to animated icon

8. CW2003 and multiple icon files / 16x16 icons works!

9. default icon / Re: Icon but no minimize ??

10. Own Icons in Clarion Icon- choice list

11. OS/2 icon to .ICON ea

12. OS/2 icon to .ICON ea.