How can you hide the menubar?
Author Message
 How can you hide the menubar?

Can anyone tell me how to hide the menubar temporarily?

I need to show a movie in full screen mode on a black background. I've
created the window that covers the whole screen but I can't get ride of the
menubar.

Anyone?
--

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:19:13 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?

:-))

F.E.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:36:11 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?
... and you can also use FullScreen to make the window take the whole screen
for you, without any coding. :-)

--
Paul Scandariato    Intelli Innovations, Inc.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:59:30 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?
...and there is a plugin called "TT's hide menu bar plug" (or something like
that),
   if you won't use an alpha. But I can just suggest this.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:50:44 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?

Quote:

> ...and there is a plugin called "TT's hide menu bar plug" (or something like
> that),
>    if you won't use an alpha. But I can just suggest this.

You can get "TT's HideMenubar-Plugin" at
<http://www.tempel.org/rb/index.html#HideMenubar>.

Paul

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:57:37 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?

Quote:
> ... and you can also use FullScreen to make the window take the whole screen
> for you, without any coding. :-)

I can find no FullScreen command in RB 2.1.2. Is this a RB 3 thing?
--

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:01:22 GMT
 How can you hide the menubar?

Quote:

>> ... and you can also use FullScreen to make the window take the whole
screen
>> for you, without any coding. :-)

>I can find no FullScreen command in RB 2.1.2. Is this a RB 3 thing?

Yes.

Jeff

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:21:16 GMT

1. VW 2.5 menuBar hide, show

2. How to hide the Menubar?

3. Hide menubar...

4. Hide Menubar and switch Resolution???

5. CA Cans VO ?

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

10. It's not bad canned meat...

11. How to hide Tk root window when using only canned dialogs?

12. Menubar and Toolbar back color