Two ICL8 Ressources in RB Apps.
Author Message
 Two ICL8 Ressources in RB Apps.

Hi,

I've got a problem.
If I put a picture as file Icon in the Build Dialog, RB automatically
creates a mask of it and puts it into the appfile. And it adds a small
icon which is not looking like my icon to the file, too. To avoid this,
I put a Resources file to my project with all the icons how they should
look like. (icl8,icl4,icl#,ics8,ics4,ics# ?). But now I've got two
AppIcons (ID 128) in my file.
What can I do ?

Christian

PS: I use RB 2.0.2d and have no plugins.

--
Free MacOS and Win95/98/NT programs at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Two ICL8 Ressources in RB Apps.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I've got a problem.
> If I put a picture as file Icon in the Build Dialog, RB automatically
> creates a mask of it and puts it into the appfile. And it adds a small
> icon which is not looking like my icon to the file, too. To avoid this,
> I put a Resources file to my project with all the icons how they should
> look like. (icl8,icl4,icl#,ics8,ics4,ics# ?). But now I've got two
> AppIcons (ID 128) in my file.
> What can I do ?

> Christian

> PS: I use RB 2.0.2d and have no plugins.

yeah, RB does this. Just delete the extra one in ResEdit.

Sam

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

2. Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

3. two questions RB & MacOs

4. Looking at RB - two quick questions

5. Two new RB programs, Java/Windows?

6. Localization (multi-language) apps with RB 3.5

7. RB apps slow?

8. scripting windows app from rb

9. Slow running built RB apps on G3/400 system

10. Making your RB apps Scriptable

11. RB App Type 1.0

12. RB background app