Quicktime tracks (and SMIL)
Author Message
 Quicktime tracks (and SMIL)

Has anyone succeed in creating, reading and editing tracks in QT under
realbasic? Ideally text and eventstream or HREF tracks. Everytime I try
something I end up with a totally unstable system - probably due to not
being able to pass the right structures to the QT API.

Just one good example would really set me on my way!

Thanks,

F.

---------------
Fraser Stephens

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:51:52 GMT
 Quicktime tracks (and SMIL)

Quote:

> Has anyone succeed in creating, reading and editing tracks in QT under
> realbasic? Ideally text and eventstream or HREF tracks. Everytime I try
> something I end up with a totally unstable system - probably due to not
> being able to pass the right structures to the QT API.

Well, *someone* clearly has, since Fluition, a SMIL authoring tool, is
made with REALbasic. :-)

http://www.confluenttechnologies.com/

m.

--

          *** REALbasic: The Definitive Guide! ***
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596001770/somethingsbymatt

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:10:28 GMT

1. XML/SMIL resources?

2. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.8 - an issue tracking system

3. SC-Track Roundup 0.6.0b2 - an issue tracking system

4. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.7 - an issue tracking system

5. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.6 - an issue tracking system

6. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.5 - an issue tracking system

7. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.4 - an issue tracking system

8. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.3 - an issue tracking system

9. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.2 - an issue tracking system

10. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.1 - an issue tracking system

11. SC-Track Roundup 0.5.0 - an issue tracking system

12. SC-Track Roundup 0.5 pre-release - an issue tracking system