RB for windows demo bug?
Author Message
 RB for windows demo bug?

I downloaded the RB for Windows demo, (26 days left... yay) and it appears
I may have found a rather annoying bug. Since I'm evaluating the demo, it
seems I cant report a bug on the official site, so I'm posting it here, and
anyway, that helps in case it isn't a bug.
I really like the built in reference, but it seems if you have the code
editor maximized, and open the reference, and the reference is maximised
too, but it has no inside close box. The only way to close it is by
selecting close from the file menu, and that takes too long. :-P
I belive there should be close box to close this window normally.

Just thought someone might want to know this, so they can tell the company
for me if it is a bug, as I'm considering purchasing RB when my trial is
over, despite the fact it seems somewhat unstable. It's the only program
that's ever crashed before on my computer. :-(

Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:45:23 GMT
 RB for windows demo bug?

Sorry, False alarm. I now noticed the inside of the MDI get's bigger and
there's a scroll bar. The close box was 'above' the visible window and I
never saw it.

Quote:
> I downloaded the RB for Windows demo, (26 days left... yay) and it
> appears I may have found a rather annoying bug. Since I'm evaluating
> the demo, it seems I cant report a bug on the official site, so I'm
> posting it here, and anyway, that helps in case it isn't a bug.
> I really like the built in reference, but it seems if you have the
> code editor maximized, and open the reference, and the reference is
> maximised too, but it has no inside close box. The only way to close
> it is by selecting close from the file menu, and that takes too long.
> :-P I belive there should be close box to close this window normally.

> Just thought someone might want to know this, so they can tell the
> company for me if it is a bug, as I'm considering purchasing RB when
> my trial is over, despite the fact it seems somewhat unstable. It's
> the only program that's ever crashed before on my computer. :-(

> Thanks.

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:55:12 GMT

1. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb

2. bug report: Widget demo in TCL 8 for Windows: font problem

3. From Demo to Full RB 5.1

4. RB 452 DEMO and MySQL

5. ext/tcltklib/demo/lines1.rb failed

6. Printing Problems on Window with RB 5.1 for both the mac and windows

7. BUG in RB 4.0.2fc6 MacOsX ?

8. RB, VB, Cross-platform Development and Bug Reports

9. Bug in RB or in me :) ?

10. Replaceall bug in RB

11. SCXI-1126 Demo VI got a bug?

12. ICSS demo rexx script bug.........