Memory leak
Author Message
 Memory leak

I am programming a simple file renamer with pref saves for user defined dirs
and a serial number requirement with encryption to keep the application use
to my dept at work only. On exit, every function is closed and no debug
errors. BUT, every time the application is run, the MacOs memory usage goes
up by 15.2 megs EVERY time. I am very puzzled. Under "Mac usage" there are
two things: the MacOs memory which would be 35megs and the app which would
be about 2megs. When the app is unloaded, its 2megs goes away and the MacOs
goes up at least 15.2megs? after about 5 runs the computer needs to be
restarted to get back that memory.

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:53:41 GMT

1. memory leak and leak-fixing 'patterns'

2. python startup memory size and memory leak

3. Uninitialized memory errors and memory leaks in Tk

4. memory usage (how to debug a memory leak?)

5. Possible Dolphi R4 memory leak using ODBC

6. GETDSAB and memory leaks

7. How to pinpoint memory leaks

8. TopLink errors and memory leaks

9. memory leak in gawk 3.1.0 ?