adding buttons to toolbar of IE
Author Message
 adding buttons to toolbar of IE

IS there a simple way of adding a button on the toolbar of IE?

I am using RB3.5 for an app I am writing, and I want to create a
shortcut also on the toolbar of IE, using my own button I create.

I need to do this for OSX and pre OSX. ie5.1 and below maybe 4.5
Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks, and regards, Anthony

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:23:03 GMT
 adding buttons to toolbar of IE

Quote:
> IS there a simple way of adding a button on the toolbar of IE?

> I am using RB3.5 for an app I am writing, and I want to create a
> shortcut also on the toolbar of IE, using my own button I create.

> I need to do this for OSX and pre OSX. ie5.1 and below maybe 4.5
> Can someone point me in the right direction please?

> Thanks, and regards, Anthony

The things there are in the 'toolbar favorites' part of the favorites. Just
put the file wherever the toolbar favorites folder is.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:17:48 GMT
 adding buttons to toolbar of IE
Thanks Dan for that.

But I know about the Favourites Toolbar. I wanted it in the panel above
that.

The one that has Mail, Print etc...

Anthony

Quote:

> > IS there a simple way of adding a button on the toolbar of IE?

> > I am using RB3.5 for an app I am writing, and I want to create a
> > shortcut also on the toolbar of IE, using my own button I create.

> > I need to do this for OSX and pre OSX. ie5.1 and below maybe 4.5
> > Can someone point me in the right direction please?

> > Thanks, and regards, Anthony

> The things there are in the 'toolbar favorites' part of the favorites.
Just
> put the file wherever the toolbar favorites folder is.

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:58:58 GMT
 adding buttons to toolbar of IE

Quote:

> Thanks Dan for that.

> But I know about the Favourites Toolbar. I wanted it in the panel above
> that.

> The one that has Mail, Print etc...

You are the author of the Windows program NetAnts?

Very cool piece of software!! :-)

--
Ciao,        \+----------+         Sto leggendo:
   Vittorio --| : )    o | Troubleshooting and Configuring

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:07:06 GMT

1. Adding a button to IE?

2. Adding Task/TODOs to IE from CW5b

3. IE Style drop buttons

4. starting IE by clicking on a text (or button) in a VI.

5. IE style buttons

6. Problem viewing vrml files in IE 3.02 + vrml 2.0 add in

7. Use python to navigate asp buttons through IE

8. Accessing user desktop ie Start button on Win 9x

9. ToolBar Button, bitmap images

10. Toolbar buttons

11. Toolbar button background color

12. Disabling Toolbar Buttons