UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic
Author Message
 UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic

I am having a great deal of trouble trying to find a programmer with these
skills.  If anyone knows one of these lasnguages or someone else who does,
please contact me at your first convenience. I am trying to fill the void
left by someone last week.

Steve

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:16:54 GMT

1. Need help in Business Basic and Gentran

2. Need help in Business Basic and Gentran

3. Clarion vs. Business Basic

4. Business Basic Mailing List?

5. Wanted: Business BASIC to C converter or BIBASIC for UNIX

6. Basic as a business language

7. Device Driver: from Apple III BASIC to IBM BASIC

8. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

9. Visual basic or real basic?

10. Power Basic CC vs Power Basic for DOS

11. old BASIC to REAL BASIC ?

12. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?