Creating special kind of "application"?
Author Message
 Creating special kind of "application"?

Hi,

Is it possible to make a contextual menu extension with RealBasic? And,
what type of application can I make except normals, background-only and
non-modifiers extensions?
Thanks

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating special kind of "application"?

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is it possible to make a contextual menu extension with RealBasic? And,
> what type of application can I make except normals, background-only and
> non-modifiers extensions?

APPL: normal app
appe: background app (= non-modifiers extension)
APPC: control panel

Mfg
Christian

--
MegaPoster 1.0
Drucke deine eigenes MegaPoster bis 500 qm!

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating special kind of "application"?
Christian Schmitz wrote :

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > Is it possible to make a contextual menu extension with RealBasic? And,
> > what type of application can I make except normals, background-only and
> > non-modifiers extensions?

> APPL: normal app
> appe: background app (= non-modifiers extension)
> APPC: control panel

> Mfg
> Christian

Thanks!

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Better ways of expressing "KIND"

2. A question about "kind"?

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. looking for a "special" DATE function

5. special "etc" notice about guest excursions

6. What is a "special function"?

7. Python "Special Interest Group" mailing lists

8. "special-operator-p"

10. RFC: Creating a "STEP" Site

11. The "Insider SECRETS: Creating Shareware Solutions!"

12. Creating new classes at "runtime"