Keyboard events
Author Message
 Keyboard events

I have made a application (a newsticker) that is always in front (using
global floating window). The problem is, it cashs all simple (one-char)
keyboard events, so that the application behind my tool can not receive
this - :-(( has somebody suggestions?

Frank

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Keyboard events

Quote:

> I have made a application (a newsticker) that is always in front (using
> global floating window). The problem is, it cashs all simple (one-char)
> keyboard events, so that the application behind my tool can not receive
> this - :-(( has somebody suggestions?

is there something in your keyboard handler ?

Mfg
Christian

--
Wenn ueber irgend eine dumme Sache Gras gewachsen ist,
kommt bestimmt ein Kamel an und frisst es wieder weg.

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Keyboard events
The application has no keyboard handler - its only mouse controlled. One
Listbox exists - it cashs the cursor  key events. I want move objects (e.g.
in freehand) but the select bar in my newsticker is moving ... is there no
workaround?

Frank

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Keyboard events
I have a (not perfect) resolution: I disable the listbox by mouse-exit event
and enable it by mouse enter event. Just comes the keyboard events to the
application behind.

But now exists another, more cosmetic, problem: a disabled listbox is not
grayed, a disabled listbox has no visible content! I have overlayed a textbox
with gray textcolor and the same content like the listbox. But the row spacing
is not the same ... what a shit! Is there a property to adjust row spacing for
listboxes or static textboxes?

Frank

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Catching Keyboard events

2. Problems with keyboard events on mac

3. Grabing Keyboard events in RB

4. Keyboard-Events

5. Responding to keyboard events outside of window

6. control-tab is not a keyboard event?

7. Using windows thread and keyboard events

8. keyboard event in mswlogo

9. keyboard event

10. MSW Logo and Keyboard events

11. keyboard events