Accessing my Build Settings at run-time
Author Message
 Accessing my Build Settings at run-time

At the moment, each time that I update the version number of my
application, I have to manually update an equivalent hand-crafted global
string in my application.  I'd like to be able to access any of the
Build Settings at run-time.

A logical place to find the Build Settings would be properties of the
Application class, but they're not there.

--
Ward Clark

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:16:18 GMT
 Accessing my Build Settings at run-time

Quote:

> A logical place to find the Build Settings would be properties of the
> Application class, but they're not there.

In RB 4.5 they may be there. Take a look on 4.5a6.

Mfg
Christian

--
Ich habe schon einige Leute erlebt, die mit dem Mac unglcklich
geworden sind (zuwenig Probleme, zuviel Freizeit...)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:51:10 GMT

1. Setting the cursor property @ run time

2. help setting the memory location of a common block at run time

3. How to Adapt to Run-Time Display Settings

4. setting TK_NO_SECURITY at compile time (why not runtime?)

5. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

6. how to build Run Time Version under Linux?

7. regexp: building a command at run time

8. Local/Module/Global data access at run time

9. accessing calling scripts from called scripts at run time

10. Storing, accessing type information at run time

11. Accessing creation-time AND evaluate-time data

12. Run-time & Design-time window size problem