Wizard in Realbasic
Author Message
 Wizard in Realbasic

Does anyone know how to write a windows-like wizard in Realbasic...it
will be used in the windows version of a mac program I'm
writing...also thinking about making a version of this wizard in the
mac version to guide users in providing information...

thanks
Ken

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:21:14 GMT
 Wizard in Realbasic

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to write a windows-like wizard in Realbasic...it
> will be used in the windows version of a mac program I'm
> writing...also thinking about making a version of this wizard in the
> mac version to guide users in providing information...

Yeah, actually there's a new control for this in the upcoming RB 4.5...
forgot the name of it though. Download the latest beta and check it
out... apparently, you can't compile with it yet but can use it as a
demo which for testing purposes should be good enough.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:05:31 GMT
 Wizard in Realbasic

Quote:
> Yeah, actually there's a new control for this in the upcoming RB 4.5...

PagePanel.

Mfg
Christian

--
Diese Nachricht besteht aus 100 % chlorfrei gebleichten, FCKW-freien,
wiederverwendbaren, geschmacksneutralen, nicht genmanipulierten Bits.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:54:31 GMT
 Wizard in Realbasic

Quote:

> > Yeah, actually there's a new control for this in the upcoming RB 4.5...

> PagePanel.

> Mfg
> Christian

Thanks, I tried it and it works great so far...
Ken

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:48:55 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Extension Wizard -othe wizard.

2. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

3. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

4. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

5. AX component wizard and WMI scripting

6. problemas with activex component wizard

7. Active-X Wizard: Generated public methods

8. Active-X Component Wizard: Generating classes

9. Possible bug in ActiveX Component Wizard

10. Any JCL wizards out there ?

11. test for wizard

12. VisualWorks wizards in MS way