TabPanel -finding which panel was selected
Author Message
 TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

New to RB!
How can I determine the index of the panel that a user selects?
I'm sure this must be simple but I cant figure out how.

Also, is it possible to dynamically add/remove panels in a TabPanel? I want
to have a varying number of panels visible, dependant on some user prefs.

Al Fleming

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:45:03 GMT
 TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

Quote:

> New to RB!
> How can I determine the index of the panel that a user selects?
> I'm sure this must be simple but I cant figure out how.

Do you mean:
  TabPenal1.Value=x
Where x is a zero based integer from the left tab to right?

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:56:08 GMT
 TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

Quote:

>> New to RB!
>> How can I determine the index of the panel that a user selects?
>> I'm sure this must be simple but I cant figure out how.

> Do you mean:
> TabPenal1.Value=x
> Where x is a zero based integer from the left tab to right?

I knew it was obvious!!
Any idea if panels can be added/removed thru code in RB4?
Thanks
Al fleming

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:19:30 GMT
 TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

Quote:
> Any idea if panels can be added/removed thru code in RB4?

No.

Cheers,
- Joe

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:40:20 GMT

1. Anyway to move object to different panel in TabPanel

2. I am trying to find an equivalency to the global boolean found in labview 2

3. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

4. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

5. Why am I unable to select the boolean indicators on my front panel?

6. Where can I find new front panel items like meters gages buttons etc

7. Repost: I am new to forth (found in comp.lang.c)

8. I am finding a definition of OCODE

9. I need to Select a directory the only thing Ican Find is

10. select.register not found

11. Help: tclX select bombing and I can't find where

12. Can I use ActiveX to embed a front-panel inside another front-panel