"Advanced" Shortcuts menu items
Author Message
 "Advanced" Shortcuts menu items

I want to know if I could use a combination like cmd-shift-s to save. I can't find if this is doable or not.

Thanks,

EE

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:20:34 GMT
 "Advanced" Shortcuts menu items

Quote:

> I want to know if I could use a combination like cmd-shift-s to save. I can't
> find if this is doable or not.

It is.  "Cmd" is always needed, so just enter "shift-S".

Cheers,
- Joe

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:23:52 GMT
 "Advanced" Shortcuts menu items

:> I want to know if I could use a combination like cmd-shift-s to save. I
:> can't find if this is doable or not.
:>
:> Thanks,
:>
:> EE
:>

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's been asked on the RB mailing list
countless times.  I "think" what I remember is that the Command Key in
the properties window would be "Shift S".  That is, the command key
itself is implied by use of this field, and putting the word "shift" in
there with your letter adds that part.

= Steve =
--
Steve W. Jackson,  Montgomery, Alabama
http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:31:56 GMT

1. Setting "checked" property on menu item

2. "copy" and drag a canvas item: strange "current" item

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. Can i make an "advance" listbox

5. T edit and ADVANCE="NO"

6. T edit descriptor and ADVANCE="NO"

7. advance="no" not portable

8. new book "Advanced Scientific Computing"

9. Advanced "functionp" wanted

10. sort "items" paragraphwise

11. FileDrop[Combo] - Adding "Empty" item