ODBC
Author Message
 ODBC

Hi,

I have problems to connect RB to FileMaker Pro 5 using ODBC.
So my questions:
Which RB-plugin do I need.
What else of system software I have to install and where to get it?
Thanks for your help.
Peter

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:11:07 GMT
 ODBC
Filemaker can not be a ODBC source. With using the ODBC plugin for
filemaker, itself can be client by another ODBC database servers only -
thats hard, I know ... :-((

F.E.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:56:18 GMT
 ODBC
You know what happens to peope telling the bad news... -:)
Thanks anyway.
cu
Peter

Quote:
> Filemaker can not be a ODBC source. With using the ODBC plugin for
> filemaker, itself can be client by another ODBC database servers only -
> thats hard, I know ... :-((

> F.E.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:01:32 GMT
 ODBC

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have problems to connect RB to FileMaker Pro 5 using ODBC.
> So my questions:
> Which RB-plugin do I need.
> What else of system software I have to install and where to get it?
> Thanks for your help.
> Peter

Use the ODBC Setup control panel that comes in the Extras folder on the
FileMaker CD. If you've got MS Office handy, Office also has some ODBC
drivers in it's Extras folder.

- Paul

--
Paul Scandariato    Intelli Innovations, Inc.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:00:29 GMT

1. Migrating to ODBC. (Convirtiendo a ODBC)

2. Access odbc driver in ODBC 3.0

3. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

4. Connect to TSM ODBC Driver with Regina and Rexx/SQL for ODBC no longer possible

5. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb

6. ODBC connectivity to SQL7.0 mdb, UNIX - ODBC Bridges

7. Python 2.2 (ActiveState) odbc.odbc vs. mx.ODBC.Windows

8. Problems with ODBC. Help please!!!!! (Problemas con ODBC)

9. Looking for a file called ODBC.LIB or an ODBC Dev. Kit

10. Slightly OT: odbc.odbc() - how to specify user, password?

11. ODBC packages for SmallTalk?

12. Problem with ODBC