ANN: New popup killer
Author Message
 ANN: New popup killer

Greetings,

I've just finished the inital version of No Popups!!!, a popup window
killer for OS X written in RealBasic.  This one works without checking
any databases - it closes any new window unless the user is holding
the shift key when the window opens.

It only works with Internet Explorer.  I have not tested it in Jaguar,
because I only have 10.1.5, so any bug reports and feedback would be
much appreciated!

If you want to check it out, you can get it here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'll be submitting it to Tucows and Version Tracker in the next few
days.  We're still working on the web page - it's pretty bare bones
right now.

Thanks,
Shannon (aka Arthur Komodo)

Mon, 09 May 2005 07:52:14 GMT
 ANN: New popup killer

Quote:
> Greetings,

> I've just finished the inital version of No Popups!!!, a popup window
> killer for OS X written in RealBasic.  This one works without checking
> any databases - it closes any new window unless the user is holding
> the shift key when the window opens.

> It only works with Internet Explorer.  I have not tested it in Jaguar,
> because I only have 10.1.5, so any bug reports and feedback would be
> much appreciated!

> If you want to check it out, you can get it here:

> http://www.amalthys.com/nopopups

> I'll be submitting it to Tucows and Version Tracker in the next few
> days.  We're still working on the web page - it's pretty bare bones
> right now.

> Thanks,
> Shannon (aka Arthur Komodo)

Nice Program!!! I really like the look.  Haven't had much time to really
look into it, but I am hoping that there will be a version for Mac Classic.
I never really liked using Mac Os X, and so I have been sticking to Mac
Classic.  Please let me know if this changes.

Sincerely,
David Coffey

Tue, 10 May 2005 01:03:13 GMT

1. IBM mainframes vs. new killer PCs

2. vote for a new *killer* widget

3. ANN: popup 0.0.1 (alpha)

4. ANN: Totally Objects New Server - we are back

5. ANN: New newsgroup on Totally Objects news server

6. ANN: New VA freeware on Totally Objects web site

7. ANN: New freeware on Totally Objects

8. ANN: Totally Objects New Server - we are back

9. ANN: RADFusion has new look and feel