calling C++ in RB
Author Message
 calling C++ in RB

Is there somewhere I can see a reference or tutorial on calling a C++ lib in
RB?

Bob

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:52:51 GMT
 calling C++ in RB

Quote:

> Is there somewhere I can see a reference or tutorial on calling a C++ lib in
> RB?

You mean a shared library?  For that, I recommend the Declare
statement.  I'm working on an article detailing this now; I could send
you a draft if you keep it under your hat and offer some feedback...

- Joe

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:30:45 GMT
 calling C++ in RB

Quote:

>> Is there somewhere I can see a reference or tutorial on calling a C++
>> lib in RB?
> You  mean  a  shared  library?  For  that,  I  recommend  the  Declare
> statement. I'm working on an article detailing this now; I  could send
> you a draft if you keep it under your hat and offer some feedback...

You  want  him  to place a  print out  under his hat  and send  you some
guitar mp3s? (No need to reply to this, I'm just feeling wierd)

--
Email Cleaner does convenient re-wrapping on badly wrapped emails and
newsgroup-posts. Badly wrapped lines is a problem every Internet User

Email Cleaner works from inside all of your Mac programs, from one
button click.

<http://www.thsmith.dircon.co.uk/emailcleaner/>

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:19:38 GMT

1. c++ calling fortran and fortran calling C++

2. C++ calling Fortran calling C++

3. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

4. Calling Ada from C++ (MS Visual C++)

5. calling swigged C++ from C++ via Python?

6. C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called

7. VC++ calling fortran function and fortran function calling a c++ function

8. extconf.rb and c++

9. Calling RSH from RB Shell functionality?

10. Can one call a UNIX shared library RB in OSX

11. calling applescript from RB again

12. calling erase dialog from RB