How to set my app to the foreground ?
Author Message
 How to set my app to the foreground ?

Hi,

The main window of my app is a global window. I have a button in the
gobal window that open another window.

Imagine I am back in the Finder with the global window shown on top of
any other window. I click on the button. The problem is that the new
window is hidden by the Finer.

How can I force my Application to be the foreground application ?

TIA,

Alex.

--

We don't have a logo... but we do have software!
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set my app to the foreground ?

Quote:
> > How can I force my Application to be the foreground application ?

> Sub bringMeToFront()
>    declare sub GetCurrentProcess lib "InterfaceLib" (proc as ptr)
> inline68K("3F3C0037A88F")
>    declare sub SetFrontProcess lib "InterfaceLib" (proc as ptr)
> inline68K("3F3C003BA88F")
>    dim CurProc as memoryblock
>    CurProc = NewMemoryBlock(8)
>    getcurrentprocess CurProc
>    setfrontprocess CurProc
> End Sub

Nice. Thanks.

Alex.

--

We don't have a logo... but we do have software!
<http://www.maliasoft.com/>

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set my app to the foreground ?

Quote:

> How can I force my Application to be the foreground application ?

Sub bringMeToFront()
   declare sub GetCurrentProcess lib "InterfaceLib" (proc as ptr)
inline68K("3F3C0037A88F")
   declare sub SetFrontProcess lib "InterfaceLib" (proc as ptr)
inline68K("3F3C003BA88F")
   dim CurProc as memoryblock
   CurProc = NewMemoryBlock(8)
   getcurrentprocess CurProc
   setfrontprocess CurProc
End Sub

Mfg
Christian

--
MegaPoster 1.0
Drucke deine eigenes MegaPoster bis 500 qm!

Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting foreground colors in scheme-graphics

2. Interrupt to tell if DOS or Windows app is in foreground

3. Setting foreground/background colors in a text block ???

4. Foreground color setting in a list box

5. Setting the App's Palette

6. Info on setting up a network app using the TPS file format

7. IDE and Debugger: Setting app's command line

8. LV 6i app builder and Set Report Font.vi

9. How do I set app revision in LV Pro 6.1

10. set dos env's in clipper app??????

11. Setting app-defaults

12. set dos env's in clipper app??????