How can you kill a thread ???
Author Message
 How can you kill a thread ???

Hi,

I have made a thread that add datas on a ListBox on my Window.
When I close the window, the App crash and it's OK since the thread is
still running and the window is no longer available.

How can I kill a running thread ?

--

                                 FRANCE  <=>  USA
Votre boite aux lettres est bouche ?    Utilisez Mail Siphon !

Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can you kill a thread ???

Quote:

> True, but Alex may have a loop running in the thread that needs to be
> exited. In that case:

> // the setup (add a boolean property to the thread called Stop dim mt as
> myThread Stop=false myThread.run

That's the way I am using, but it's not conveniant enough. I need to
kill the many threads I am running in parallel.

--

                                 FRANCE  <=>  USA
Votre boite aux lettres est bouche ?    Utilisez Mail Siphon !
<http://www2.pinkpig.com/mailsiphon/>

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thread#kill doesn't kill processes inside a thread

2. How to kill a thread from another thread ?

3. threading: how to kill a (possibly blocked) thread?

4. threads killing other threads

5. Vispro Rexx can't kill a rxftp thread

6. Is there a REXX Kill Thread Function?

7. killing a thread and its child

8. Kill this thread.

9. Killing a running thread

10. Sockets, threads, and killing servers

11. Is it possible to kill a thread ?

12. Killing httpserver-thread on gui quit