How to connect to ISP
Author Message
 How to connect to ISP

I was wondering how to get RB to connect through the socket control using my
PPP dialup- I've tried the PPPConnect method but it doesn't work.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to connect to ISP

Quote:

> I was wondering how to get RB to connect through the socket control using my
> PPP dialup- I've tried the PPPConnect method but it doesn't work.

Applescript: "ppp connect" ?

Mfg
Christian

--
Customer: I'm running Windows '98          Tech: Yes.
Customer: My computer isn't working now.   Tech: Yes, you said that.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win Software)

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to connect to ISP using FreePPP

2. connect to ISP

3. Connect to an ISP from FieldPoint via a Modem

4. Problem connecting with Oracle Connect

5. Oracle Connect - No connect

6. ISP Information

7. ISP information

8. Google (Was: ISP information

9. ..,,.. Warning To @Home Users - Your ISP Is SPAM CENTRAL ...,,

10. How to disconnect from ISP using REALbasic?

11. CLIPS Training (http://phoenix.phoenix.net/USERS/isp)

12. Can you recommend a good web hosting ISP?