Tabs within Tabs
Author Message
 Tabs within Tabs

Has anyone been able to sucesfully put a tabpannel in another tabpannel,
when I do then all the controls in the second one will only go to one
tab. eg. I make a tabpannel, I make another tabpannel within it, I make
a button on the first tab of the inner tabpannel, I make a button on the
second tab of the inner tabpannel, but when I switch tabs, both the
buttons are on the first tab. Is this a known bug? Is it still there in
the newest betas?

--Owen

                           The tru7h is out there...
                          http://www.*-*-*.com/
                        http://www.*-*-*.com/

          Mail me: aboutthismac (at) hotmail (dot) com
      ATM (about this mac) http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tabs within Tabs
No, you cant apparently creating tabpanels at the moment creates enough
hassles as it is, and nesting tabpanels would create a major headache

Quote:

> Has anyone been able to sucesfully put a tabpannel in another tabpannel,
> when I do then all the controls in the second one will only go to one
> tab. eg. I make a tabpannel, I make another tabpannel within it, I make
> a button on the first tab of the inner tabpannel, I make a button on the
> second tab of the inner tabpannel, but when I switch tabs, both the
> buttons are on the first tab. Is this a known bug? Is it still there in
> the newest betas?

> --Owen

>                            The tru7h is out there...
>                          http://marathon.bungie.org
>                        http://marathon.bungie.org/story

>           Mail me: aboutthismac (at) hotmail (dot) com
>       ATM (about this mac) http://members.xoom.com/atmguy

Phillip Hutchings
The EV/O Links Directory
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/links/
What If? an EV Plugin
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/what_if/index.php3
The REALbasic Forums
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

2. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

3. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

4. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

5. Tabbing through tabs

6. Button to goto next tab / previous tab

7. tab order inside tab

8. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

9. Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab

10. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

11. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

12. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE