TBFinder
Author Message
 TBFinder

   Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but the only Quickdraw3D headers
it will translate for me are from QD3DOffscreen. Any ideas why? Does it
not handle all headers?

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:02:46 GMT
 TBFinder

Quote:
>    Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but the only Quickdraw3D headers
> it will translate for me are from QD3DOffscreen. Any ideas why? Does it
> not handle all headers?

There would be no way to make it handle all headers unless it was
written to actually try to 'read' the C code.
All it does is follow a 'template' so to speak that handles most
headers.

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:27:26 GMT
 TBFinder

Quote:

> >    Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but the only Quickdraw3D headers
> > it will translate for me are from QD3DOffscreen. Any ideas why? Does it
> > not handle all headers?

> There would be no way to make it handle all headers unless it was
> written to actually try to 'read' the C code.
> All it does is follow a 'template' so to speak that handles most
> headers.

   Hm. C'est lavie. I guess I'll have to figure out the declares on my
own.

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:36:23 GMT

1. Universal headers and TBFinder

2. TBFinder or equal tool

3. TBFinder & RB Plugin Plunger for X.1?