Q: Listbox Editable Cells?
Author Message
 Q: Listbox Editable Cells?

The REALBasic Language Reference hints at the idea of editable cells in
ListBoxes (under the CellAction method for the ListBox entry).

My life would be much easier if I could make a multi-column list box
not unlike the Properties window in REALbasic, and editable cells looks
like a clue in that direction. How does one do it? I haven't seen any
reference to an Editable property or such for individual cells.

Anyone have another clue or two to pass my way?

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Listbox Editable Cells?

Quote:

> The REALBasic Language Reference hints at the idea of editable cells in
> ListBoxes (under the CellAction method for the ListBox entry).

> My life would be much easier if I could make a multi-column list box
> not unlike the Properties window in REALbasic, and editable cells looks
> like a clue in that direction. How does one do it? I haven't seen any
> reference to an Editable property or such for individual cells.

> Anyone have another clue or two to pass my way?

Er.. Never mind. :-)

It's the ListBox.CellType property. I should rmotfm (read more of the
friendly manual).

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Single Cell Select - editable

2. Editable Listbox Problem

3. Listbox editable...

4. Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

5. Editable listbox in Tcl

6. editable listbox?

7. how to change a cell in a listbox?

8. TextInputStream into a multi cell listbox. Problem

9. Defined listbox cells

10. Coloured text in cells of Listbox ...

11. Popup in listbox cell ?

12. Checkbox inside listbox cell