No question, just happy
Author Message
 No question, just happy

Hi

Im a complete RB Newbie but tried several other program languages before
(not Mac) and never really got anywhere because all this menu and
dialogbox-stuff was so incredibly complicated (for a part time
programming beginner like me anyway!).

This is where RB comes in. Its a genius program! Knowing it only for
four weeks or so (and being a more-off-than-on programmer) I managed to
write a little currency converter in just about an hour or so. This is
real fun! Im so happy I started on RB and hope to become better over the years.

Hoping not to have annoyed anyone with a not-question,

--
Claus Rogge

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 No question, just happy
Cool isn't it?  =)

Seth

Quote:
> Hi

> Im a complete RB Newbie but tried several other program languages before
> (not Mac) and never really got anywhere because all this menu and
> dialogbox-stuff was so incredibly complicated (for a part time
> programming beginner like me anyway!).

> This is where RB comes in. Its a genius program! Knowing it only for
> four weeks or so (and being a more-off-than-on programmer) I managed to
> write a little currency converter in just about an hour or so. This is
> real fun! Im so happy I started on RB and hope to become better over the
years.

> Hoping not to have annoyed anyone with a not-question,

> --
> Claus Rogge

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Better be Happy!!1

2. Happy 20th Birthday, Smalltalk-80!

3. Happy and Prosperous NY to the Smalltalk community

4. Happy Holidays from Cole Software LLC

5. Happy Birthday disk drive!

6. Happy New Year

7. Happy new year!

8. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE COMMUNITY