Using App.ResourceFork HELP!
Author Message
 Using App.ResourceFork HELP!

I have an "Icl8" id 500 resource and I tried to draw it into a canvas with:

dim rf as resourceFork
dim p as picture
'
rf = App.resourceFork
p = rf.Geticl(500)
MyCanvas.backdrop = p

... but nothing is displayed in MyCanvas :-(
It works with a "cicn" with the GetCicn method. Also, ResourceCount
returns a crazy value (???)
Thanks for your help.

-----------------------------
Kivan - Fr.

Mon, 07 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using App.ResourceFork HELP!

try a new id ex:172, it works.
Don't ask me why.

Quote:

--
Salutations
_R_o_n_a_l_d____H_a_n_o_t___________________________

  rhanot.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resourcefork help

2. App-Ref: Need to break up a large App, App-Ref can help

3. PLEASE HELP re: making Windows App's using Fortran subroutines

4. Help w/standalone app creation using tcl2c

5. HELP -- py2exe failed to build app that uses scipy.plt

6. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

7. FolderItem.ResourceFork resfNum How ?

8. Writing to the resourcefork

9. dragItems and resourceForks

10. ResourceFork

11. Resourceforks

12. How do create a File and add ResourceForks