Database half-baked?
Author Message
 Database half-baked?

I was expecting to use the realbasic's database functions, but I keep
finding that the built in database is lacking rather vital features - eg:

2007 : Dropping tables from this database is not currently supported.

So I can create and add to databases, but the only way of removing
fields or tables is by deleteing the file? Given that I was expecting to
have to pay dearly to upgrade to RB Pro, this is a big worry?

Would I be better off saving my money and spending them on Valantina
instead?

F.

---------------
Fraser Stephens

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:42:36 GMT

1. Enhancement suggestion (half-baked)

2. Saving half-baked tcl scripts

3. lsort Half Numerical Half Text

4. half object/half dictionary

5. Another latecomer; A half-baked suggestion.

6. Texture Baking for VRML Scene?

7. Looking how to draw a half circle

8. Loop Question - Only getting half the records

9. C4b ABC - Report shifts half a page to the right

10. Closing window half way through OK button using ABC/Update Templates

11. ANN:Get gReg at HALF PRICE!

12. Sather 0.5: half way to Sather 1.0 -- sort of