OS X Prefs File - How to create
Author Message
 OS X Prefs File - How to create

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out how to create those XML-Styled Pref files for
OS X, usable with the defaults-command.
But right now I failed nearby totally... And I am not at all able to
get a Tutorial or anything like that about this subject.

So I'll be very thankful for any hints, links, whatever... There *must*
be a solution, I hope.. ;)

Bye,
Florian

--

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:39:52 GMT

1. Creating prefs pane

2. How to replace or create a file using the open/create/replace.vi

3. OS/2: Rexx Script from Win-OS file manager

4. RBConfigurableFormatter user prefs not initialized in SP3

5. OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!

6. Saving/reading checkbox states in prefs causes type mismatch

7. ListBox Prefs

8. save prefs( colors )

9. prefs.js question

10. RubyGarden Poll -- setting prefs.

11. Live update of prefs for Tkinter applications?

12. IDLE Color Prefs