TabPanel problems
Author Message
 TabPanel problems

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I have a TabPanel with 2 tabs. In the 2nd Tab field I put another TabPanel,
Now, when I put a listbox in the first Tab field of the 2nd TabPanel, and
another listbox in the 2nd tab of the 2nd TabPanel, after switching between
the 2 tabs, both the listboxes appear in the first tab field  of the 2nd
TabPanel.

Is there any way to accomplish this, or is it impossible to do ??

thanks

Andr Schaap

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 07:29:33 GMT
 TabPanel problems

Two solutions:
Messing with the 'bring forward" and "bring backward" commands until you get
the desired result (believe me, it is difficult, but possible)
The simpler form is to put a code like this in the switch tab event

If me.value = 0  // this is when you open/switch to the first tab
    secondlistbox.visible = false
       Firstlistbox.visible = true
If me.value = 1    // second tab
    secondlistbox.visible = true
       Firstlistbox.visible = false

You should initialize both to false or they will both be shown when you
display the tabpanel the first time

Quote:
> Hi,

> I hope someone can help me with this problem.

> I have a TabPanel with 2 tabs. In the 2nd Tab field I put another TabPanel,
> Now, when I put a listbox in the first Tab field of the 2nd TabPanel, and
> another listbox in the 2nd tab of the 2nd TabPanel, after switching between
> the 2 tabs, both the listboxes appear in the first tab field  of the 2nd
> TabPanel.

> Is there any way to accomplish this, or is it impossible to do ??

> thanks

> Andr Schaap

Mitch Bicquet

remove the "nospam" from my email address to write me

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:17:41 GMT

1. Problems with TabPanel under RB 4.5

2. Tabpanel controls

3. TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

4. popupmenu shadows persist in tabpanel

5. Flickering Canvas on TabPanel in classic OS

6. troubles with tabpanel

7. Disabling one tab of the tabpanel....

8. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

9. Anyway to move object to different panel in TabPanel

10. TabPanel usage

11. Hide / Show tabs in a TabPanel

12. TabPanel and PagePanel in RB 4.5.1