RB 3.51 and OS X 10.1
Author Message
 RB 3.51 and OS X 10.1

I created a RB app for OS X in 10.04 and it worked wonderfully.  I just
upgraded to 10.1 and now the font colors in the app are all screwey,
green, yellow, blue, etc when everything should be black.  Anybody else
experience this?  Should I rebuild it now that I have 10.1?

Thanks,
Sam

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 03:18:00 GMT
 RB 3.51 and OS X 10.1

Quote:

> I created a RB app for OS X in 10.04 and it worked wonderfully.  I just
> upgraded to 10.1 and now the font colors in the app are all screwey,
> green, yellow, blue, etc when everything should be black.

That means you built the app with RB 3.5.  Rebuild it with RB 3.5.1 and
all will be fine.

Cheers,
- Joe

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 04:20:08 GMT

1. RB 3.51 is slow in OS X 10.1

2. Shared Libs under OS 10.1

3. Sprite Surface and OS 10.1

4. Delay() Toolbox Call doesn't work on OS X 10.1

5. Keyboard object under OS 10.1

6. VW 5i.4 and Mac OS X 10.1

7. Ruby for Mac OS 10.1

8. running Python remotely w/ Mac OS X 10.1

9. Compiling 2.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.1 - test failures

10. Building Ruby on MacOS 10.1

11. Issue from IVF 9.0 to IVF 10.1

12. install on MacOS X 10.1?