Extensions + Icons
Author Message
 Extensions + Icons

Hi,

Does any one know how I could create an extension to replace the system
icons (Like iControl and Kaleidascope)?

Chris Willis
-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:12:34 GMT
 Extensions + Icons

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does any one know how I could create an extension to replace the system
> icons (Like iControl and Kaleidascope)?

Hi,

1. forget it
2. if you really want to do that, you might make a copy of the system
   suitcase, change the icons, move the old suitcase to the trash and
   put the new one into the system folder. Restart and have luck!

Mfg
Christian

--
Think Different!
An Apple a day keeps Wintel away!

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:33:06 GMT
 Extensions + Icons

Quote:

> > You said to forget it; So REALBasic isn't completely "good" (Sorry, I can't
> > find the english word)?

> Hi,
> To patch the system, you need to write an extension like Kaleidascope
> which is a big hack.

> PS: There is a german mailing list for RB.

> Mfg
> Christian

> --
> Windows: It's Just Work
> Macintosh: It Just Works

> http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Thanks; I couldn't find specificaly "good" but I meant that RB can't do all
things that C++ (example) does.

PS: Answer to your PS: I speak french; Usually, I can write in english; Thanks
anyway.

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:49:48 GMT

1. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS....

2. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS

3. Icons Icons Icons

4. Getting the icon associated with a file extension

5. Black OS/2 icons and mini-icons for VisualWorks 2.0 for OS/2

6. cursor wait icon change to animated icon

7. CW2003 and multiple icon files / 16x16 icons works!

8. default icon / Re: Icon but no minimize ??

9. Own Icons in Clarion Icon- choice list

10. OS/2 icon to .ICON ea

11. OS/2 icon to .ICON ea.

12. ANNOUNCE: Icons 1.1 - Icon Library Package