MD5 Hash Algorithm or class
Author Message
 MD5 Hash Algorithm or class

hi there,

does someone know, if a class or Plug-In exists to
generate MD5-Hashes... ??

or can someone send me the Algorithm ?
(C/C++ or RealBasic)

FallenOne42

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:09:14 GMT
 MD5 Hash Algorithm or class

Quote:

> hi there,

> does someone know, if a class or Plug-In exists to
> generate MD5-Hashes... ??

> or can someone send me the Algorithm ?
> (C/C++ or RealBasic)

> FallenOne42

The Einhugur Ecrypt Plugin has MD5 encryption functions, check it out at:
http://www.einhugur.com/.

Regards.
--------
Chris Willis

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:41:33 GMT
 MD5 Hash Algorithm or class

Quote:
> > hi there,

> > does someone know, if a class or Plug-In exists to
> > generate MD5-Hashes... ??

> > or can someone send me the Algorithm ?
> > (C/C++ or RealBasic)

> > FallenOne42

> The Einhugur Ecrypt Plugin has MD5 encryption functions, check it out at:
> http://www.einhugur.com/.

that's right, but I search for a free tool or the algorithm...

I want to write a carracho clone, and they use somewhat of a MD-algorithm,
so
I wanted to proof, if they use md5 or md4 or another method...  =)

If anyone has a idea or is working on a similar topic, please let me know
it.

FallenOne42

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:52:45 GMT
 MD5 Hash Algorithm or class
There is a free plugin made by Takaaki Mizuno at this URL :

    http://www1.cds.ne.jp/~takaaki/rinbrand/plugins.html

HTH
Benoit

Quote:

> Groupes?: comp.lang.basic.realbasic
> Date?: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:52:45 +0200
> Objet?: Re: MD5 Hash Algorithm or class

> that's right, but I search for a free tool or the algorithm...

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:33:24 GMT
 MD5 Hash Algorithm or class
There's also some source code at the RS Example Classes page.  It's
called Crypto 1.5.  It uses RC4 and SHA1 techniques.  It's under the
'Encryption' sub-heading.
Quote:

> There is a free plugin made by Takaaki Mizuno at this URL :

>     http://www1.cds.ne.jp/~takaaki/rinbrand/plugins.html

> HTH
> Benoit

> > Groupes?: comp.lang.basic.realbasic
> > Date?: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:52:45 +0200
> > Objet?: Re: MD5 Hash Algorithm or class

> > that's right, but I search for a free tool or the algorithm...

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:40:01 GMT

1. MD5 hashing

2. MD5 hash code in F77

3. MD5 algorithm

4. MD5-ALGORITHM AND CLIPPER 5.3

5. md5 algorithm in Forth?

6. MD5 Algorithm

7. md5 algorithms

8. MD5 algorithm in R5RS Scheme

9. MD5 algorithm

10. MD5 algorithm

11. MD5 Algorithm?

12. Searching for an MD5 or CRC Algorithm